Sedona Smart Meter Awareness - Keeping Sedona Safe One Home & One Business at a Time

if your access to home, office or other critical institution is impeded by smart meter, Wi-Fi or even a DAS antenna wireless cable TV, Wi-Max tower or city-wide outdoor hotspots, please use the below procedures in any event and FILE BOTH CLAIMS- HUD AND State Attorney General/Civil Rights Commission . Do this even if you had to move house/ change jobs because of the problem.

1.  If you or someone you know who needs a meter removed from their home and/or from their neighbors' homes so that they can access their home without being sickened by RF emissions; please tell them to file the Form 903 with HUD here (ok for private housing):
(make sure you both mail and email this form):

2.  Also, please file housing access claims with the State Attorney General: (also file public accommodation access and employment claims- to get transmitters shut off (Wi-Fi, smart meters, also try DAS antennae, wireless cable delivery systems, public hotspots, etc by libraries, hospitals, dr's offices..... can try with schools- though with schools you will need to do a 504 hearing):

(some individual state forms below):

AZ:   Housing: email: or call 602.542.5263; reasonable accommodation: (602) 542-8056 (can also be used for stores, hospitals, libraries, etc.)

(directs you to CPUC); equal employment: (916) 324-5482; civil rights:
(916) 322-3360

CO:  Consumer complaint (use for utility):

         Employment, housing and public accommodation: email: call: Denver: 303.894.2997; Grand Junction: 970.248.7304;

         Housing complaint form:
% ; 2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1251901294487&ssbinary=true 

         Public accommodation complaint form:

FL:    Consumer (use for utility):

         Civil rights:

GA:   Housing discrimination:

          Fair housing and equal employment commissions:

          Civil rights litigation section: (404) 656-3356; department org chart:

IL:     Civil rights:

          Consumer (use for utility):

          Disability rights:

MA:   Civil rights:
           Health care: 

          Consumer complaint (use for utility):

          Discrimination complaint (use for housing, public accommodation and employment):

ME:   Housing discrimination:

          Public accommodation, employment:

          Civil rights in schools: ; consumer (use for utility):

MI:    Consumer (use for utility):

          Civil rights/discrimination: Complaint Request 800-482-3604

NJ:    Civil rights:

          General complaint form (consumer):

NM:  Consumer complaint:

          Civil rights/housing: (505) 827-6070

NY:    Civil rights complaint form:

          Housing or civil rights: 212-416-8250 , or


TX:    General: ; consumer complaint form (use for utility):

          General complaint form (use for civil rights):

          Fair housing and employment:

WA:  Consumer (use for utility):

          Public counsel (also use for utility):


          Housing discrimination: 1-800-233-3247; public accommodation:


Note: Even though some of these are consumer complaint forms- - under product purchased- put "did not purchase- involuntary consumption, causing civil rights violations" etc.

         The public accommodation and employment forms should be used for access to any institutions (including your house, your doctor's office, hospital, library, government buildings, courts, office, etc).

          Use civil rights forms for housing, public accommodation and employment. etc.

Regardless of any other legal measures taken, it is critical to get all of these complaints into HUD and the State AG.

If you have a website, blog or group or professional organization, etc. please post the above links for your members' benefit.

Finally, if you are not getting relief from your State Attorney general for matters pertaining to public accommodation in government offices, hospitals, doctor's offices, libraries, transportation, court houses, etc. and you qualify as having a disability, file a complaint with DOJ (do not use DOJ for housing or education matters) . See

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint