Sedona Smart Meter Awareness - Keeping Sedona Safe One Home & One Business at a Time
Complain with Department of Justice (DOJ)

Special Litigation Section of the U.S. Department of Justice
To file a complaint, write the Special Litigation Section (SPL) explaining the situation about which you are complaining, with as much detail as possible. If you are aware of similar incidents involving others, please include that information as well. SPL does not have legal authority to represent individuals.

In most of SPL’s work, a single incident of mistreatment will not be sufficient to start an investigation.

Please include information on how to contact you if we need further information (such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address). Also, do not include original documents as we cannot guarantee their safe return. You can send information to:

Special Litigation Section
U.S. Department of Justice 
Civil Rights Division 
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Special Litigation Section
Washington, D.C. 20530
The Section can be reached by telephone: (202) 514-6255 or toll-free at (877) 218-5228.

If you are disabled, or becoming disabled by the exposure, please see information below about filing disability related complaints. I was told that filing a complaint with the Special Litigation Section does not preclude filing a complaint under the ADA.
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint